ARE YOU WONDERING?
- What is the right kind of care for your loved one and where to find it?
- How to honor their wishes to stay at home?
- How to keep them safe and well cared for?
- How to protect their hard-earned money?
Is there anyone that can help me figure all this out?
EverHome offers a holistic, elder-centered approach to the practice of law that helps families respond to challenges caused by chronic illness or the aging process of a loved one. The goal is to promote and maintain the health, safety, well-being, and quality of life of elders and their families.
EverHome Care Advisors is here to help guide and support you and your loved one, with expert and compassionate guidance, offering integrated solutions to complex situations. When you work with our EverHome team, we will guide you through care options, help coordinate services, even how to pay for care while saving hard-earned money.
to schedule a FREE consultation
or for more information:
Every Life Care Plan is designed to achieve three primary objectives:
- Make sure the elder gets appropriate care, whether at home or in a residential facility, to maintain the quality of life that he or she desires.
- Locate public and private sources to help pay for long-term care while resolving issues created by the high cost of care.
- Offer peace of mind that results when the right choices are made to ensure loved ones are safe and getting the right care while preserving family resources.
Lou Pierro is the founder of EverHome Care Advisors, a powerful company giving seniors and people with disabilities in the Capital Region real solutions in real time, enabling you or your loved one to stay at home, and make your castle a health care fortress. Lou has over 33 years of experience as an Elder Law attorney, and is an innovator in the elder care marketplace, having also founded Pierro, Connor and Associates, LLC, and Elder Counsel.
Katherine Rosenblatt, LMSW, is EverHome Care Advisors’ in-house Geriatric Care Manager. Katherine is a member of the Aging Life Care Association and founder of Capital District Elder Care, PLLC. As part of EverHome Care Advisors, she works closely with families to navigate the complex health and long-term care systems, providing a range of services including a comprehensive in home assessment, development of a personalized care plan to address short and long term needs, as well as advocate in a crisis situation. With the EverHome team Katherine is able to identify appropriate services, evaluates the possible need for alternative living options, and coordinate services for an improved quality of life for you or your loved one, while eliminating uncertainty and reducing stress.
Through EverHome, a single call can open the door to a world of options designed to give families the guidance they need, when they need it, without breaking the bank.
Call us at 844-633-3852 (844-NEED-TLC) to schedule a Free consultation with our team.