FREE EDUCATIONAL SEMINAR
As you consider retirement – or if you’re already there – it’s important to take control of your plans to stay independent: age with dignity, protect your home and assets and plan for affordable care. Plan now to preserve everything you’ve worked for: your health, wealth and your family. Join the attorneys from Pierro, Connor & Strauss for coffee, cookies and conversation on March 12 at the Colonie Library to learn how to build your estate plan. Avoid common mistakes that put your assets at risk.
- Create the right trust, will and advance directives
- Avoid probate for your heirs
- Create a lasting legacy
- Avoid spending down your life savings when you need long-term care
- Qualify for Medicaid: new rules and eligibility numbers
- Stay out of a nursing home
- Find and obtain caregivers, despite the shortage
- Serve as caregiver without burn-out
Estate Planning Update: New Rules and More in ‘24
Please register with the form below to attend the March 12th event at the Colonie Library at 629 Albany Shaker Road Loudonville, NY 12211.
"*" indicates required fields