The Ultimate Guide to Successful Aging:
Learn how to avoid the most common estate & retirement planning mistakes
Capital Region Chamber
5 Computer Drive South
Colonie, Ny 12205
Free to attend | Refreshments served | Seating is Limited
Presented by Pierro, Connor & Strauss, LLC. & Tarella Financial Group
Wednesday, October 16th
It can be difficult to know where to begin when planning for retirement and long-term care, but putting it off can become extremely costly for you and your heirs. This presentation will provide strategies to help you navigate the retirement and long-term care maze, and help you secure your future.
Get answers to your questions:
• Do I need a Will or a Trust?
• What is involved in the Probate process?
• Should I ‘spend down’ for Medicaid?
• Can I protect my house from Medicaid?
Topic highlights will include:
• Estate Planning to protect your assets
• Irrevocable Trust vs. Revocable Trust
• The difference between Medicare and Medicaid
• Legacy Planning for your family