Online Training: New York’s Medicaid Home Care Advantage
Louis W. Pierro, Esq.
Names Best Lawyers “2018 Lawyer of the Year for Elder Law – Albany”
Nora Baratto, LCSW-R
Accredited Care Manager
Thursday, August 16, 2018
No one dreams of spending their golden years in a nursing home -- and New York’s seniors may not have to, given some of the Empire State’s little-known Medicaid policies. In this presentation, attorneys Louis Pierro and Frank Hemming, as well as Care Manager Nora Baratto, will describe how service coordinators can help seniors age in place through Medicaid home care. You’ll hear a case study and learn step-by-step instructions on:
· Strategies to qualify for New York Medicaid
· Options to access and pay for long-term care while preserving assets
· How new technology that can help caregivers, providers and families stay connected
· How caregivers can track and monitor health care and daily activities with real time information and health alerts.
There will be time for Q&A following the presentation.
Joining a webinar is fast and simple:
2) Get a link to the Webinar
3) No matter where you are, as long as you have internet access, you can open the link and tune in!