Third Thursday: Smart Social Security and Long-Term Care Planning
Thursday, July 19, 2018
Pierro, connor & associates
43 British American Blvd.
Latham, NY 12110
Free to attend | Seating is Limited
Lou Pierro, Managing Partner, Pierro, Connor & Associates, LLC
Guest Speaker: David Roche, Vice President and Branch Manager, Foresters Financial
Avoid costly retirement mistakes by learning how to maximize social security benefits, preserve assets and pay for long-term care.
Learn the answers to your questions:
• When will I benefit from a revocable or irrevocable trust?
• Which assets can be protected in a trust?
• How do I plan to qualify for Medicaid when I need it?
• How can I secure a legacy for my family?
• Will Social Security be there for me?
• When should I apply for Social Security?
• How can I maximize my benefits?
• Will Social Security be enough to live on in retirement?