Medicaid Mondays | Second Monday of each month | click here to sign up
1) Basic Estate Planning | watch here
Get tips and tools about the four essential estate documents: a Will, Power of Attorney, Health Care Proxy, and Disposition of Remains.
2) Basic Trust Planning | watch here
Learn how setting up a Trust can help protect your hard-earned assets, avoid probate, plan for long-term care, and give you peace of mind
3) Basic Medicaid Planning | watch here
Hear strategies and get step-by-step instructions that could help get you or a loved one qualified.
3) Medicaid Update: Elder Law Forum Preview (Professional) | watch here
Presenters: Louis Pierro, Esq. and Frank Hemming, Esq., Pierro, Connor & Associates; Peter Strauss, Esq., Drinker Biddle
4) Insurance Update: Elder Law Forum Preview (Professional) | watch here
Presenters: Bob Vandy, Advisors Insurance Brokers; Shawn Britt, Nationwide Financial; Louis Pierro, Esq, Pierro, Connor & Associates
5) NYS MEDICAID HOME CARE ADVANTAGE | watch here
Find out how New York’s seniors can age at home for life with independence, by using some of the Empire State’s little-known, generous Medicaid policies.
6) SPECIAL NEEDS PLANNING | watch here
Concerned about a loved one’s future personal needs and financial security? In 30 minutes, get updates and strategies to learn planning options for individuals with a disability.
7) PLANNING TO AGE WELL | watch here
In this webinar, Elder Law attorney Lou Pierro, Nora Baratto, licensed clinical social worker and Susan Vail, life care coordinator, will give step-by-step strategies on: how to start the dialog about long-term care, determine caregiving options and costs, create a care management plan, and more!