Learn how to make trust planning work, after the trust is up and running
Louis W. Pierro, Esq.
Aaron Connor, Esq.
Kevin Bottini, CPA
Sarah Van Buren, CPA
The work involved in administering a trust is a complex process. This workshop is designed to cover the trust administration process, as well as provide guidance for trustees and beneficiaries on specific topics such as:
- Managing trust assets – How to choose the best trust investments and meet your obligations as Trustee
- What reports need to be filed – different trusts require different reporting and accountings, learn what you need to know for your trust
- Income tax and Estate Tax filings – Keys to saving taxes and reporting properly
- Fiduciary accounting – how to keep accurate records, and account for trust activity properly
- Deadlines – learn how to create a reminder system
Plan ahead to attend the next quarterly Trust Administration Workshop:
October 11, 2018
Capital Region Chamber of Commerce