Are You at Risk in Retirement? Find out in 90 minutes
January 16, 2019
Colonie Town Library
629 Albany Shaker Road
Loudonville, NY 12211
Presenters: Aaron E. Connor, Esq. and Frank Hemming, Esq.
You’ve worked hard to build wealth and set the stage for a secure retirement, but will your plan succeed? The government is waiting for its share through fees, taxes and the looming costs of Long- Term Care. In this free workshop, estate planning attorneys Aaron Connor and Frank Hemming, hosts of WGY Life Happens Radio, show you how to simplify, fortify and amplify your life savings.
• Whether your estate plan is up-to-date
• How to avoid common retirement planning mistakes
• The difference between wills and trusts, and which is right for you
• How to pay for long-term care
• How to qualify for Medicaid benefits