Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Need to book a hotel room to attend the Forum? If you are traveling from out-of-town and need a reservation, The Century House is offering discounted rates for Elder Law Forum attendees.
2019 Annual Elder Law Forum
June 5 | 8:30am-3:30pm
The Century House- 977 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110
The 24th Annual Forum will bring together influential government leaders, health care providers, attorneys, financial and insurance advisers, elder care consultants and long-term care professionals to give an in-depth look at aging and the challenges faced by families and society. We will explore key issues such as:
• The shortage of home health care workers – and alternatives to make it work
• Changes to Medicaid Managed Long-Term Care – and what the future holds
• Federal Medicare and Medicaid proposals - and how seniors would cope
• Long-term care insurance options – market changes and affordability
• Innovations in technology – new home care delivery models
• Updates on New York State's Long-Term Care Planning Project
Due to the generosity of our sponsors, the Forum is free to attend with lunch served.
ATTENTION NYS LICENSED SOCIAL WORKERS: Receive six CE credits for attending! Certificate charge: $50, sponsored by JenTex Training & Consulting, LLC, recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0136.
Our lineup of speakers will include: Greg Olsen, Acting Director, Office for the Aging; Mark Kissinger, Special Advisor to the NYS Commissioner of Health for Aging and Long-Term Care; and New York State Senator Neil Breslin. More Speakers>