Thank You to Our Sponsors:
Need to book a hotel room to attend the Forum? If you are traveling from out-of-town and need a reservation, The Century House is offering discounted rates for Elder Law Forum attendees.
2019 Annual Elder Law Forum
June 5 | 8:30am-3:30pm
The Century House- 977 New Loudon Road, Latham, NY 12110
Due to high demand, registration is now closed. Please add your name to the wait list below.
The 24th Annual Forum will bring together influential government leaders, health care providers, attorneys, financial and insurance advisers, elder care consultants and long-term care professionals to give an in-depth look at aging and the challenges faced by families and society. We will explore key issues such as:
• The shortage of home health care workers – and alternatives to make it work
• Changes to Medicaid Managed Long-Term Care – and what the future holds
• Federal Medicare and Medicaid proposals - and how seniors would cope
• Long-term care insurance options – market changes and affordability
• Innovations in technology – new home care delivery models
• Updates on New York State's Long-Term Care Planning Project
Due to the generosity of our sponsors, the Forum is free to attend with lunch served.
ATTENTION NYS LICENSED SOCIAL WORKERS: Receive six CE credits for attending! Certificate charge: $50, sponsored by JenTex Training & Consulting, LLC, recognized by the New York State Education Department's State Board for Social Work as an approved provider of continuing education for licensed social workers #SW-0136.
Our lineup of speakers will include: Greg Olsen, Acting Director, Office for the Aging; Mark Kissinger, Special Advisor to the NYS Commissioner of Health for Aging and Long-Term Care; and New York State Senator Neil Breslin. More Speakers>